2021 Forum banner

30 September 2021

Due to uncertainty about October COVID levels, we are postponing the forum. 

This was a difficult decision, but is the right thing to do in these circumstances.

We are finalising details for a March 2022 Forum and will confirm by 1 November. Please check back then, we are hoping for an exceptional turnout in sunny Taupo in the New Year!

If you have any questions email janet.carson@nzgas.org.nz